Wednesday 4 May 2011

Lucky cat and lucky me

It's official, I am a winner. I got home today to find a parcel from Belfast in the USA, from the lovely etsy shop Blushful. I won the pincushion on http://www.sewweekly.com/ where Mena has been hosting a 30 day pincushion competition - I was lucky enough to win in week two and received my prize today.

My lucky cat pincushion is completely gorgeous, I just love it. You can't see but it has two lovely little pins in it and is full of thoughtful detail. To make it even nicer it came wrapped in such a pretty way with a note from Annie at Blushful, in a little box with ribbon and a mushroom tag, mini-me was delighted too (I had to prise it off her, luckily I am bigger and stronger than she is, ha!):


Thank you Mena at sewweekly and Annie at Blushful on etsy xx

3 comments:

  1. lucky you, so cute (mini me too)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks adorable! Your mini-me is adorable as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely! (Both your mini-me and the pincushion, both are adorable. :-)

    ReplyDelete