Thursday 23 August 2012

1920s nails

Flo-Jo; what a woman. And what nails! Although I am not quite ready for that level of manicure I do like a little fancy nail varnish. For my latest Gelish  I have opted for a moon manicure (sometimes I have seen this called a reverse French), as was popular with movie stars in 1920s Hollywood.


I know green and blue might not be everyone's cup of tea but I am thrilled with it.

Do you get your nails done? Do you have nail art? Would you have green and blue nails?

3 comments:

  1. LOVE green and blue together! I wore green and blue every day in my second year at uni - including green and blue checked Doc Marten's. Sigh - memories! I am always admiring of all the fancy nails on Pinterest, but not sure I would ever manage some of the more fancy ones. I only ever wear black nail varnish now - it's the only way not to bite my nails. This is based on years of evidence!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Charlotte,
    how are you? Email me, I lost your email adress, when my computer crashed.,eeeeeeeeeeeeeh... Miss you.. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Charlotte, hope all's well with you and yours. Just wanted to wish you a very happy Christmas and New Year! Lots of love x.

    ReplyDelete